Craigieburn Train Maintenance Facility, Melbourne Australia
As part of the Department of Transport's upgrade of rail services in Victoria, HBO+EMTB was commissioned to design the Craigieburn Train Maintenance Facility & Stabling Yard (CTMF) on Melbourne's Northern outskirts.
The 1.2 hectare facility is the largest of its kind in Australia housing up to 25 trains. The project scope included track work, signalling, overhead line design, maintenance roads, bogie pits, train roof access, overhead cranes, tools store, mobile equipment, open yard storage, parking, roads, security, landscaping and staff accommodation.
HBO+EMTB also provided landscape design services for the project which included landscaping of the warehouse facility, office buildings, staff amenities, parking, roads, with indigenous species to complement the endangered grassland habitat.
- Australian Catholic University Masterplan, North Sydney Campus, Australia
- Brisbane Airport Central Parking Area, Brisbane Australia
- Canberra Central Parklands, Canberra Australia
- City of Sydney Ashmore Precinct, Sydney Australia
- Craigieburn Train Maintenance Facility, Melbourne Australia
- Erskineville Residential Project, Sydney Australia
- Forest Spa Golf Resort, Guang Dong Province PRC
- La Trobe University: Thomas Cherry Forecourt & Courtyard, Bendigo Australia
- Macleay River and Floodplain Bridge, NSW Australia
- Pacific Highway Upgrade: Bonville, Australia
- Pacific Highway Upgrade: Devil's Pulpit, NSW Australia
- Xi’an Lintong Tourist and Resort Zone Masterplan, China
- Yarralumla Bay Masterplan Studies, Canberra Australia