Macleay River and Floodplain Bridge, NSW Australia
The Macleay River and Floodplain Bridge is a 3.2 kilometre long reinforced concrete structure which traverses the Macleay River and associated floodplain in northern New South Wales.
It comprises precast girders supported on tapered headstocks and twin piers and will afford motorists extensive views of the surrounding countryside. It is part of the proposed Kempsey Bypass, which is in turn the first stage of the Kempsey to Eungai Pacific Highway Upgrade. The Kempsey Bypass project consists of the construction of a 14.5km long four lane divided carriageway (with the potential to expand to six lanes in the future) to bypass the townships of greater Kempsey and Frederickton and replace the existing Pacific Highway.
- Australian Catholic University Masterplan, North Sydney Campus, Australia
- Brisbane Airport Central Parking Area, Brisbane Australia
- Canberra Central Parklands, Canberra Australia
- City of Sydney Ashmore Precinct, Sydney Australia
- Craigieburn Train Maintenance Facility, Melbourne Australia
- Erskineville Residential Project, Sydney Australia
- Forest Spa Golf Resort, Guang Dong Province PRC
- La Trobe University: Thomas Cherry Forecourt & Courtyard, Bendigo Australia
- Macleay River and Floodplain Bridge, NSW Australia
- Pacific Highway Upgrade: Bonville, Australia
- Pacific Highway Upgrade: Devil's Pulpit, NSW Australia
- Xi’an Lintong Tourist and Resort Zone Masterplan, China
- Yarralumla Bay Masterplan Studies, Canberra Australia