Pyrmont Plaza, Sydney Australia
Pyrmont Plaza is a new public space that links an eight storey commercial tower with the neighbouring Bulwarra park, the light rail system and Miller Street — a major pedestrian and vehicular thoroughfare linking Sydney CBD with the Pyrmont waterfront and in particular the Sydney Fish Markets.
The Plaza is part of the 55 Miller Street Development by Winten Property Group and consists of an overlay of landscape elements including the historic sandstone cutting, the proposed granite courtyard with a grid of seasonally deciduous Pistacio chinensis trees and a publicly accessible artwork.
The result is an attractive public space that activates and encourages pedestrian flow through a previously degraded and inaccessible space within historic Pyrmont.
- Avalon Residential Garden, Avalon Australia
- Bedford Place Park, Sydney Australia
- Edmund Barton Building, Canberra Australia
- Frank Kitts Park, Wellington New Zealand
- Hunters Hill Residential Garden, Sydney Australia
- Mount Annan Visual Assessment, NSW Australia
- Old Windsor Road & Norwest Boulevard, Sydney Australia
- Pyrmont Plaza, Sydney Australia
- Qing He Bay Olympic Village Golf Course, Beijing China
- Standard Chartered Bank, Tianjin China
- Wildes Meadow Residential Garden, NSW Australia
- Xanadu Ecological Resort, Heibei China
- Xidan South Church Park, Beijing China