Pacific Highway Upgrade: Bonville, Australia
As part of a multidisciplinary team of designers and contractors, HBO + EMTB prepared the design, construction and maintenance tender for this ten kilometre section of the Pacific Highway.
Key work elements included input to the engineering of the alignment of the highway, input to the design of structures, including bridges, underpasses, fauna overpasses, and noise walls.
The Bonville Upgrade is a unique section of the Pacific Highway with high ecological and scenic value. The urban and landscape design enhances the journey experience for road users, drawing on physical and/or visual connections to the Bongil Bongil National Park, Bonville, Pine and Reedys Creek, the settlement of Bonville and the hinterlands of the Great Dividing Range. Key considerations were landmark views to the tall open forest of the Bongil Bongil National Park and towards the Great Dividing Range.
- Australian Catholic University Masterplan, North Sydney Campus, Australia
- Brisbane Airport Central Parking Area, Brisbane Australia
- Canberra Central Parklands, Canberra Australia
- City of Sydney Ashmore Precinct, Sydney Australia
- Craigieburn Train Maintenance Facility, Melbourne Australia
- Erskineville Residential Project, Sydney Australia
- Forest Spa Golf Resort, Guang Dong Province PRC
- La Trobe University: Thomas Cherry Forecourt & Courtyard, Bendigo Australia
- Macleay River and Floodplain Bridge, NSW Australia
- Pacific Highway Upgrade: Bonville, Australia
- Pacific Highway Upgrade: Devil's Pulpit, NSW Australia
- Xi’an Lintong Tourist and Resort Zone Masterplan, China
- Yarralumla Bay Masterplan Studies, Canberra Australia