Pacific Highway Upgrade: Devil's Pulpit, NSW Australia
HBO+EMTB completed the design and documentation for the upgrade to a four-lane divided highway of this 6.4km section of the Pacific Highway north of Grafton. The Upgrade is set largely within Devil’s Pulpit and Tabbimoble State forests and the Bundjalung National Park, transitioning into cleared rural lands at the northern most portion of the study area and provides panoramic views to the Great Dividing Range and the forests, farmlands and coastline of the Pacific Ocean.
Consideration was paid to ecologically responsible revegetation strategies with the use of appropriate species recognising the roads passage through the surrounding National Park and State Forest areas.
- Australian Catholic University Masterplan, North Sydney Campus, Australia
- Brisbane Airport Central Parking Area, Brisbane Australia
- Canberra Central Parklands, Canberra Australia
- City of Sydney Ashmore Precinct, Sydney Australia
- Craigieburn Train Maintenance Facility, Melbourne Australia
- Erskineville Residential Project, Sydney Australia
- Forest Spa Golf Resort, Guang Dong Province PRC
- La Trobe University: Thomas Cherry Forecourt & Courtyard, Bendigo Australia
- Macleay River and Floodplain Bridge, NSW Australia
- Pacific Highway Upgrade: Bonville, Australia
- Pacific Highway Upgrade: Devil's Pulpit, NSW Australia
- Xi’an Lintong Tourist and Resort Zone Masterplan, China
- Yarralumla Bay Masterplan Studies, Canberra Australia