Yarralumla Bay Masterplan Studies, Canberra Australia
Yarralumla Bay is a popular recreational destination and the centre of
water-based sports and activities on Lake Burley Griffin. A team of specialists from HBO+EMTB's architecture, urban design and landscape design studios have devised new strategies for accommodating increasing demand for sporting and recreational activities.
Community involvement was a key aspect of this project and expectations were high. The 3 developed options aimed to balance the need for more land-based sites for community and sporting groups, with ecological constraints and local community concerns.
The preferred scheme calls for the concreted stormwater channel to be reverted back to a natural condition with phytoremediation of the stormwater before entering Lake Burley Griffin.
- Australian Catholic University Masterplan, North Sydney Campus, Australia
- Brisbane Airport Central Parking Area, Brisbane Australia
- Canberra Central Parklands, Canberra Australia
- City of Sydney Ashmore Precinct, Sydney Australia
- Craigieburn Train Maintenance Facility, Melbourne Australia
- Erskineville Residential Project, Sydney Australia
- Forest Spa Golf Resort, Guang Dong Province PRC
- La Trobe University: Thomas Cherry Forecourt & Courtyard, Bendigo Australia
- Macleay River and Floodplain Bridge, NSW Australia
- Pacific Highway Upgrade: Bonville, Australia
- Pacific Highway Upgrade: Devil's Pulpit, NSW Australia
- Xi’an Lintong Tourist and Resort Zone Masterplan, China
- Yarralumla Bay Masterplan Studies, Canberra Australia